Thursday, July 5, 2007

East Side Rotary Club

I want to take just a minute to thank Jennifer and the East Side Rotary Club for inviting Irvington Terrace Neighborhood Crime Watch to speak to their group about the Neighborwoods Grant.
I think it is necessary that all of the east side groups that are working towards the same goal, start working together.
This is the first step in the right direction!

Thanks again Jennifer and the East Side Rotary Club!



For more information on the East Side Rotary Club, please email irvingtonterrace@hotmail.com and we will forward your information on to the right person.

2 comments:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Jennifer said...

The Indianapolis East Rotary website is: www.IndyEastRotary.org, of course!